For some people, mold can be a serious problem. In reality, though, it does not have to be. Many just do not understand how and why mold become such a concern, especially for homeowners and other property owners.
Molds exist almost everywhere. These fungi are actually an important part of the natural environment since they help break down organic matter. Mold contributes to decomposition. Therefore, they play a significant role outdoors. On the contrary, mold has no place indoors. Mold spores-the means by which molds reproduce—are often present in the indoor environment, as they are carried inside homes and buildings through the air.
The worst consequence of mold growth or mold infestation is poor health. The presence of mold in the indoor environment can compromise the health of those living there. Even short term exposure to molds can result in several allergy symptoms. These include coughing, sneezing, nasal congestion, skin irritation, red or watery eyes, nausea and headaches. People who are exposed to mold for a longer period of time can experience more severe symptoms, such as fever and breathing difficulties. Mold exposure has also been linked to serious health conditions such as lung disease and brain damage. Therefore, the indoor mold problem should be addressed immediately to maintain the health of the family.
Our main goal is to make homes healthy for people to live in. We achieve this goal by enabling consumers like you to have access to the best mold-related services. We are specialized in several of the most important mold-related services. These include mold testing, mold removal, and mold remediation. Services such as flood damage restoration, asbestos removal and water extraction are also available.
Because it is our mission to help you keep your home safe, we give you the facts that will enable you to do exactly that.